TOC Online 2015:Terms & Conditions
From TOC Online 2015
- ToC online is a research resource, based on the text of Taxation of Charities and Nonprofit Organisations as amended by James Kessler and other users from time to time. The material is not guaranteed to be error free or up to date. On the contrary, it is guaranteed to contain some errors and post-publication developments are mostly updated at the time of the next edition. We hope that these will not spoil the general usefulness of this resource for those wishing to research the law, but no responsibility whatever is accepted for its use.
- Users must have one of the following licences:
- A firm licence (available from Key Haven Ltd). This may be used by any member or employee of a firm (or barristers chambers) which has purchased a copy of the current edition.
- A copy of the current edition of ToC confers a single user licence (available from Key Haven Ltd). The licence may be used by any member or employee of a firm (or barristers chambers) which has purchased a copy of the current edition.
- Licences expire on the publication of the new edition in September.
- Key Haven Ltd and James Kessler QC reserve the right to terminate a licence in the event of abuse.
- Contributors authorise any material that they submit to ToC online to be used or reproduced in whole or in part, with or without modifications, on ToC online and in future editions of ToC in print or any other format. Contributors waive any right to object to such use or reproduction. Contributions will be acknowledged where appropriate, but contributors shall not have any right to object to the absence or manner of acknowledgement. No libellous, infringing or unlawful material may be submitted and any user who does so must indemnify the publisher Key Haven Ltd and anyone else affected from any claim.
- Needless to say, the list of registered users or contributors will not be sold commercially. You may ask to be removed from the list of registered users at any time by sending an email to the administrators and any such request will be carried out as soon as practicable.